Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most!
1. What version of Thingworx are you currently running?Edge SDK 5.8.0+
2. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Developed a software product on Edge SDK DotNET, met Infotable performance issue.
All end users met performance issue when Infotable have many data, for example, > 20000.
TS confirmed the problem and suggested to use C SDK or Java SDK, PTC Article:CS342354
1. Update Edge SDK help. Clear share this performance issue in Edge SDK .NET SDK Help Center
2. Fix this problem if as soon as possible.3. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?1. Avoid wastes in development if using C SDK or Java SDK to re-write a released software product.
2. User Satisfaction if Infotable performance improved.
Thank you for your idea. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.