1. What version of Thingworx are you currently running?
2. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
We're using AssetAdvisor mashups and saw an issue with Monitored Properties blade. Although the graphs were correct, the "Current Value", "Quality", and "Last Updated" were incorrect. The root cause was the property was logged but not persisted. Apparently, two different services are called to populate the Mashup:
- GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable Used to retrieve "current value", "quality", and "last updated". This service works with only persisted properties.
- Querypropertyhistory Used to retrieve the graph data. This service works with logged properties.
Can the PropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable service be updated to return the correct values for logged but not persisted data? I'm sure this will require additional changes elsewhere.
3. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Makes development less error-prone. These kinds of gotchas with retrieving data can really trip up engineers since it's not obvious the different services will return different data.