cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to get something like an advanced search for part properties app / ThingWorx Navigate

twohlers
3-Visitor

How to get something like an advanced search for part properties app / ThingWorx Navigate

Hello All,

is there somebody who is able to explain hwo to actived an advanced search for the view part properties or also part structure app in Navigate?

I search for something like the advanced search in windchill where the user is able to use several windchill and also non standard windchill attributes to perfom a search to get the correct object result.

The standard is a bit less (number / name)

Thanks for your answers.

1 REPLY 1

Hi Torsten,

Navigate search works on Name and/or Number attribute and there is no direct way to searching based on non standard Windchill attributes.

One way to achieve your requirement is by creating a Saved Search in Windchill with all the criteria and use it in Navigate. Navigate will only show the objects which meets the specified criteria. I know this is a bit tricky process as to change the criteria you have to access Windchill and modify the Saved Search.

However currently this is the only option I can think of. Will update you if there is any other alternate approach. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Tushar Bhosale

Top Tags