cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Navigate 9.1 Install guide link refers to Navigate 9.2 Install guide

TomazJeras
11-Garnet

Navigate 9.1 Install guide link refers to Navigate 9.2 Install guide

I searched for navigate 9.1 Install guide via Reference Files Search.

When I opened English link for it, Navigate 9.2 Install guide opened.

9.2 is not released yet and installation is very different that 9.1.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/refdoc/ThingWorx_Navigate/9.1/Navigate_Installation_Configuration_PDF?&art_lang=en&posno=3&q=&DocumentType=Reference%20Document&Product=ThingWorx%20Navigate&Release=9.1&source=search 

Please correct the link.

2021-05-14 18_53_01-Installing ThingWorx Navigate 9.2 - Adobe Reader.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The link that you supplied brought me to the Navigate 9.1 Install Guide. To make things easier, I have attached a copy of the Navigate 9.1 Install Guide to this conversation, so you should be able to download it directly from here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The link that you supplied brought me to the Navigate 9.1 Install Guide. To make things easier, I have attached a copy of the Navigate 9.1 Install Guide to this conversation, so you should be able to download it directly from here.

Thanks for reply and proper 9.1 guide.

Unfortunately, for me, I still get 9.2 manual. I think you have some load balancing in place and where I download manual from, there is wrong version of it.

There are both, 9.1 and 9.2 install flow charts below, as you can see, 9.2 also needs ThingWorx Flow.

Installing ThingWorx Navigate 9.1 - Adobe Reader.pngInstalling ThingWorx Navigate 9.2 - Adobe Reader.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TomazJeras)

Hi @TomazJeras.

You might try clearing your browser cache.

Regards.

--Sharon

@TomazJeras 

To retrieve the 9.1 version of the Install Guide, while viewing the PDF, hold down Ctrl+F5. This will force the browser to update the cache with the correct version of the PDF. 

Thanks,

Ibrahim

Top Tags