cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Thingworx Navigate 9.0 installation

abhiramk
11-Garnet

Thingworx Navigate 9.0 installation

Hello,

I have installed Thingworx 9.0 instance and running an application. I have installed it manually without using installer.

Based on requirements, I have to install Thingworx Navigate 9.0. when I'm trying to install navigate it's again asking me to install Thingworx foundation using installer. Is there a way to install Navigate without removing existing instance. The server is having only one drive so i can't use two instances also.

Any suggestions on this?>

-thanks,

Abhiram

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @abhiramk 

As far as I know, Navigate has moved to the link below, where you can ask your questions

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Thingworx-Navigate/bd-p/thingworxnavigate 

BR,

Max

Arshad
17-Peridot
(To:abhiramk)

Hi Abhiram,

Starting ThingWorx Navigate 9.0, ThingWorx Foundation 9.0 must be installed using the installer before installing
ThingWorx Navigate. Please refer to the Prerequisites section of ThingWorx Navigate 9.0 Installation guide

There is currently no bundle of extension files available for ThingWorx Navigate 9.0 to use with a manual install attempt.

Regards,
Arshad

Top Tags