cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thingworx Navigate 9.3

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

Thingworx Navigate 9.3

Reposting here as well

We are in process of upgrading our Thingworx platform to 9.3.3

We are using integration-runtime-8.0.13-b1669 Integration runtime. We are seeing below api timed out issue intermittently.  We are actively working with PTC on this issue (C16735337) however, the issue is sporadic in nature so we are not able narrow down what is the issue here. The client processor thread is not receving 200 response back from Windchill on the web request intermittently.

We have been very stable on our 8.x enviroments in production for last 5 years. Wondering if other customers have faced similar issues upgrading to 9.3.

JavaException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Timed out APIRequestMessage [requestId: 1229, endpointId: -1, sessionId: -1, method: POST, entityName: IR-AWSCGZNVAL0009-94e79364-5e33-4dc3-b31c-0695e5be136c, characteristic: Services, target: Invoke]

1 REPLY 1

Thank you for your question!

However, I can see you posted the same on the ThingWorx Developers forum here. To avoid confusion, I am locking this topic for new comments.

I hope you find the right answer soon!

Thank you for using the PTC Community!
Regards,
Andra
Top Tags