cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thingworx extensions MQTT Things can't bindings properties

Nanford
10-Marble

Thingworx extensions MQTT Things can't bindings properties

I wanted to used Thingworx extensions MQTT to published data when properties value change which is binded from the remote/local thing,then my mqtt client can receive the change value. My mqtt client can receive data when I using the 'Set value of property' in the thing 'Properties and Alerts',but no message publish when properties change with the 'Manage Bindings'.How to trigged the publish function when properties change with the binding values.
6 REPLIES 6

I had a similar problem and I solved it by changing the permission.
Try to change the permission in the thing to everyone.

I am also not an expert, but maybe this helps

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Nanford)

Hi @Nanford.

First, please provide the version of ThingWorx you are running.  Second, if we are understanding your scenario, you may have to provide visibility to the System user.  Please check this article and let us know if you still have issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Nanford.

If you have solved your issue with the help of the previous responses, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same problem.  If you are still experiencing issues, please provide logging and specifics of the problem so we can assist further.

Regards.

--Sharon

I still have the issue and I can't share any data, because I am not able to open the Composer.

We are already in contact with PTC and try to solve the issue. I can share the solution, when we are finished. 

Hi@ 

Thanks for your reply,I still have issue for this problem,my ThingWorx Platform version is 9.1 and the MQTT extensions is MED-61334-CD-091_F000_MQTT-4-0-1-Extensions.zip. 

Hi slangley:

I want to use MQTT function to publish my Things properties data when the data changes,but I can‘t find the useful method to work it out.

Best regards.

Top Tags