cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Which kind of formats could I import in ThingWorx Studio for animations or sequences?

efraga
4-Participant

Which kind of formats could I import in ThingWorx Studio for animations or sequences?

Hello everybody ,

I saw a similar question about this topic in this forum but there is not an answer about it , I would like to know if it possible to import file for example .FBX files or if I have to use exclusively Creo Illustrate ?

Regards

Elias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mwassmann
5-Regular Member
(To:efraga)

Elias,

the getting started guide would help. But also the help answers that.

Remember when using different formats you won't have the technical illustrations/sequences.

You could import them through creo illustrate as well and animate them accordingly ... e.g. if you think about formats like JT / or other cad formats - that would be one way to go .

Martin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mwassmann
5-Regular Member
(To:efraga)

Elias,

the getting started guide would help. But also the help answers that.

Remember when using different formats you won't have the technical illustrations/sequences.

You could import them through creo illustrate as well and animate them accordingly ... e.g. if you think about formats like JT / or other cad formats - that would be one way to go .

Martin

efraga
4-Participant
(To:mwassmann)

Hi Martin,

It is clear enough the information that you shared with me , thank you very much for your help

Regards

Top Tags