cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

CSV Parser

Rajesh_R
8-Gravel

CSV Parser

Hi Guys,

I have created a datashape and datatable and also a mashup with file upload widget. I want my CSV data to be imported in DataTable of thingworx.

If anybody knows means let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rajesh!

Are you wanting to view your CSV contents in a grid first before importing to the Data Table? I'm not sure where your ReadCSV call is, but I did a little demo where I put it in a service on the Data Table. Then I could use it to "preview" the data in one grid (the one on the left) and then when the user clicks the button, it uses the AddDataTableEntries service to push that data into the Data Table. The GetDataTableEntries service provides data to the right grid to show all the current data in the actual Data Table.

Load CSV custom serviceLoad CSV custom service

RuntimeRuntime

ComposerComposer

Does this answer your question? I had to assume a few things from your post, but hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Guys,

I got my CSV data while executing ReadCSVFile but this data is not visible in grid widget of Navigate Mashup. I have done my binding between file upload and grid widget. If you guys knows about this means let me know.

Hi Rajesh!

Are you wanting to view your CSV contents in a grid first before importing to the Data Table? I'm not sure where your ReadCSV call is, but I did a little demo where I put it in a service on the Data Table. Then I could use it to "preview" the data in one grid (the one on the left) and then when the user clicks the button, it uses the AddDataTableEntries service to push that data into the Data Table. The GetDataTableEntries service provides data to the right grid to show all the current data in the actual Data Table.

Load CSV custom serviceLoad CSV custom service

RuntimeRuntime

ComposerComposer

Does this answer your question? I had to assume a few things from your post, but hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

Thanks.
Top Tags