cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Error in displaying IBA in PTC Navigate from windchill

achaube
7-Bedrock

Error in displaying IBA in PTC Navigate from windchill

Hello ,

I have a setup installed with navigate 1.1 and windchill 10.1

Some IBA Values like version is not displaying completely like iteration are not displaying in it .

Also in PartListApp the table is not population sharing some of the logs of thingworx .

It would be great if anybody could help on the same .

Kind Regards ,

Amar 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
barko
16-Pearl
(To:achaube)

Features in Navigate have been added and improved since Navigate 1.1 was released. I encourage you to get the latest release (Navigate 1.6), and see whether that affects your issue. I realize that you may not have upgraded your Windchill yet and only Navigate 1.1 is compatible with Windchill 10.1, but the early unsupported versions were less capable than the current software.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
barko
16-Pearl
(To:achaube)

Features in Navigate have been added and improved since Navigate 1.1 was released. I encourage you to get the latest release (Navigate 1.6), and see whether that affects your issue. I realize that you may not have upgraded your Windchill yet and only Navigate 1.1 is compatible with Windchill 10.1, but the early unsupported versions were less capable than the current software.

Top Tags