cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Find link between Change Request and Change Notice using PTC Navigate

SaranKarthick
16-Pearl

Find link between Change Request and Change Notice using PTC Navigate

Hi developers,

I have a requirement to display the ECN along with its associated ECR. I found the link types namely:

1. wt.change2.ChangeProcessLink
  2. wt.change2.AddressedBy2
  3. wt.change2.ChangeReferenceLink

In Thingworx under "ptc-windchill-demo-thing" i'm using "Query" service for my use case as shown below for all the link types:

child and parent columns are emptychild and parent columns are empty

No rows are populatedNo rows are populatedNo rows are populatedNo rows are populated

I'm unable to get all the associated change objects. When i searched with  "wt.change2.ChangeProcessLink" type I'm not able to get the child and parent details without which the service will become irrelevant to my use case.

Thanks and Regards,

Saran

2 REPLIES 2

Do you still using the "old" links or did you already switch to the new FlexibleChangeLink?

The links you are writing are in 11.1 not "valid" anymore. You only can use them as legacy links.

Hi @BjoernRueegg ,

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your suggestion i read about the "Flexible Change Links" from this article and under "wt.change2.FlexibleChangeLink" type only two sub types are there namely 

1. wt.change2.ChangeProcessLink
  2. wt.change2.ChangeReferenceLink

In the screen shots i shared above i had tried with both of them and there were no proper output given as expected. I also tried with "wt.change2.FlexibleChangeLink" which still gives blank child and parent columns same as that of Change Process Link.

Regards,

Saran

Top Tags