cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How can I get Reference Document of a WTPart by passing its part number in Navigate?

Janakiraman-P
14-Alexandrite

How can I get Reference Document of a WTPart by passing its part number in Navigate?

Hi,

I want to load all the Reference Documents of a WT Part by passing its Part number/containeroid/oid.

1) Does Navigate has the feature already in OOTB apps? Which app?

2) For customization, where I have to start from?

Regards,

Janakiraman P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Navigate queries Windchill for the attributes that are configured in the Tailoring screen for the Part Tasks Collection. Navigate populates the List of Available Attributes via a built in query. If the desired attribute is listed, it can be requested by adding it to the Selected Attributes box. If it is not listed then Navigate cannot request that data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Navigate queries Windchill for the attributes that are configured in the Tailoring screen for the Part Tasks Collection. Navigate populates the List of Available Attributes via a built in query. If the desired attribute is listed, it can be requested by adding it to the Selected Attributes box. If it is not listed then Navigate cannot request that data.

Hi @Janakiraman-P.

If you are satisfied with the response provided by @barko, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags