cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to use ThingView/Creoview Widget to display CAD Model in custom mashup in Thingworx Navigate 1.8

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

How to use ThingView/Creoview Widget to display CAD Model in custom mashup in Thingworx Navigate 1.8

I want to display 3D model in Creoview or Thingview, but as I bind 3D model to that widgets it's shows nothing.

please find attached img for linking ref.

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Swapnil_More ,

so as shown in you picture you tried to display the model in 2 different views: Creo view and thingview.

For creo View - if you try to  display you mashup in chrome - it will definitely not work. It work only on windows explorer where activeX are allowed. So that I do not think, that this is a real opton for usage.

So the second view thingview should work for pvz models.

Here example (in pictures):

2019-01-30_13-21-10.gif

Here example for sequence and selection on element tree (requires boom see Tech Tip on AR Studio community):

2019-01-30_13-21-32.gif

2019-01-30_13-22-20.gif

Also animations are working too.

2019-01-30_13-22-51.gif

Because it is not trivial to get this working ,  and could not be explained with few words , so I will not mention further details  in this post.

I am plaining to write a tech tip soon in the AR Studio community - hope until end of the next week. 

Thank you & awaiting for your valueable tech-tips.

Regards,
Swapnil More

Top Tags