cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

OData code to retrieve Tasks by UserId

Riz-4165786
11-Garnet

OData code to retrieve Tasks by UserId

Need a help here, can anyone please tell me how to retrieve workflow workItems for the given userId using OData out of the box API? I am able to filter data based on CreatedOn, but can't see any options to filter based on userId.

I am still trying to get my hands dirty with the OData. Appreciate your help here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Sharon for reply on this!

I just figured out a way to achieve it. Basically you have to use GET /WorkItems OData API to get the Workflow Items for the given user. It gives you all the list of workflow Items for the given user.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Riz-4165786)

Hi @Riz-4165786.

Without knowing more about your use case, the Help Center might be able to answer your question.  If you find it's not helpful, please provide the details of your use case and we will try to assist further.

Regards.

--Sharon

Thank you Sharon for reply on this!

I just figured out a way to achieve it. Basically you have to use GET /WorkItems OData API to get the Workflow Items for the given user. It gives you all the list of workflow Items for the given user.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Riz-4165786.

Glad to hear you found a solution.  For others in the community, please mark your last post as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags