cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Part List doesn´t work

Avalo
12-Amethyst

Part List doesn´t work

Hi @all,

i have the following Problem that you can see on the Picture.

In the PartListAccessAppMashup i have add some parameter.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for any answer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Avalo
12-Amethyst
(To:Avalo)

The problem was never solved but with the update on Navigate 1.6 the part list works fine.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ptc-4545853
5-Regular Member

Hi Nico Huettner​,

Based on the screenshot, it looks like a known issue with Navigate 1.5, that was fixed in Navigate version 1.5.2. Here is the KCS article that outlines this issue. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Bibek

tbhosale
11-Garnet

Hi Nico,

As mentioned by Bibek this is a known issue in Navigate 1.5.0 and is fixed in Navigate 1.5.2. Refer CS269109 for details of this issue.

To confirm this issue is same as the one mentioned in the article, check for this error message in ThingWorx Application logs : Thing [AttributeSelectorThing] is not running]

Regards,

Tushar Bhosale

Avalo
12-Amethyst
(To:tbhosale)

Hi Tushar,

the application log say´s the following:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@19c618f8][message: Unable To Parse JSON Request]

Exception executing service, GetDisplayableAttributes, on resource provider: WindchillDemoPartResourceProvider

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@c076d05][message: Unable to Invoke Service GetDisplayableAttributes on PartsListAccessAppThing : JSON Server error HTTP 404                                                                                                     ]

tbhosale
11-Garnet

Hi Nico,

Are you able to search for objects in Navigate? If not, Windchill is not yet connected to ThingWorx/ Navigate.

This looks to be a configuration issue and not the product issue mentioned above. Please open a TS case for investigating this further. Make sure to attach the Application logs and Method server logs.

Regards,

Tushar Bhosale

Avalo
12-Amethyst

Hi Tushar,

all other apps work´s fine and i added also other Attributes from windchill to Navigate.

I will open a case.

tbhosale
11-Garnet

Hi Nico,

Is this issue resolved? If not, please provide me the case number.

Regards,

Tushar

Avalo
12-Amethyst

Hi Tushar,

the Case is 13989932.

We wrote by mail, because not all answers are in the case.

Hi @Avalo,

We also had come across a similar issue. The problem we had was the attributes doesn't show up but the windchill connector showed positive connection and even the services were working. Then we checked the baseURL of the connector. We had given small letters in the hostname. Even though the URL worked, some services were not invoking properly. So it seems that the base url was case sensitive. After changing it to the proper case letters the attributes become visible to us. Hope this helps.

Regards

SaranKarthick

Hi SaranKarthick,

thanks for your reply. I check this but our URL was correctly insert.

So this is not the reason...

At the next week we update to navigate 1.6. I hope the problem will be fixed with the update.

Avalo

Avalo
12-Amethyst

The problem was never solved but with the update on Navigate 1.6 the part list works fine.

Top Tags