cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Problem in understanding ptc-navigate-extension on Thingworx Composer

pagrawal-2
2-Guest

Problem in understanding ptc-navigate-extension on Thingworx Composer

Hi Guys,

I have download the extension.

Install Thingworx 7 successfully,then import navigate extension to Thingworx composer.

I also import the navigate extension for PLM.

Then I open the mashup named "LandingPageAccessAppMashup" which seems like:

Now when I navigate to any of these tiles like for e.g. take View Parts List the the page comes up is:

Now I have also installed the patch on my local windchill side.

But how would I able to use this functionality.

I gave some part numbers in the box but it says no records exists.

What this whole navigate is for?

What can I do with that?

I read articles and ptc blogs and whatever I got I implemented but now I am not getting which it seems I should get.

Can you please help me get the results.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Prashant Kumar Agrawal

Please check if you have configured correctly the ptc-windchill-demo Thing to specify your Windchill url.

I think good starting point for you would be to explore the PTC Product Documentation for Navigate.

The PTC Navigate User Guide will help you to know about PTC Navigate and what it offers.

Also you can check Installation and Configuration guide if you are facing trouble in connecting to Windchill as mentioned above.

Also make sure to follow the install instructions. I remember you need setup a trusted user and same user should exist in both systems. Also there are some issues around using wild cards. It is documented as well.

Top Tags