cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Thingworx Composer - Grid Widgets is not fetching data from windchill.

Rajesh_R
8-Gravel

Thingworx Composer - Grid Widgets is not fetching data from windchill.

I have built one textbox, button and grid and binded with PTC-Windchill-Demo-Thing and service is Executesavedsearch and Listsavedsearches. I create a connector which is duplicate of Windchill-integration-connector. I am Navigate View 1.8 with fixed authentication. When i search part number in textbox which i build in mashup, It is not fetching data from windchill. I don't know whether i have connector to correct service or not ! I followed Advance Customization article in Help center to built the mashup. Help me if anyboby knows this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rajesh,

Are you able to get data when executing these services directly from ptc-windchill-demo-thing?

ptc-windchill-demo-thing is deprecated and will be removed in upcoming future releases. We would recommend you to use ODataConnector for creating custom apps.  

Regards,

Tushar

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Rajesh,

Are you able to get data when executing these services directly from ptc-windchill-demo-thing?

ptc-windchill-demo-thing is deprecated and will be removed in upcoming future releases. We would recommend you to use ODataConnector for creating custom apps.  

Regards,

Tushar

Top Tags