cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Thingworx Navigate Issue : Setting Up Composite Resource Provider For Non-Windchill Attributes

mdeshpande-2
7-Bedrock

Thingworx Navigate Issue : Setting Up Composite Resource Provider For Non-Windchill Attributes

Hello All,

I am trying to set up Thingworx Navigate with a Composite Resource Provider.

I want to show additional non-windchill attributes in the 'View Part Structure App' along with windchill attributes.

I followed the steps mentioned in 'Navigate Install and Config Guide'. However I am stuck at the last step.

The guide mentions that we have to make the 'Use Composite Provider' radio button visible on the 'PartStructureTailoringContainedMashup' in order to view additional data.

But I am not able to edit the mashup.

Have I missed some step? or is there any other way to achieve this?

I would really appreciate any help and guidance.

Thanks.

Regards,

Madhumita

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Madhumita,

Do you know have Navigate ADK licenses to enable customization? Could you please confirm that?

Regards,

Bibek

Hi Bibek,

I am currently using Navigate framework 1.3 and Navigate View PLM 1.4  with Thingworx 7.3 .

I couldn't find any information for enabling ADK. Could you guide me in how I can enable this?

I want to customize the OOTB apps as well as create new apps.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks And Regards,

Madhumita

Top Tags