cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

WindchillConnector versus WindchillSwaggerConnector

arajesh456
3-Visitor

WindchillConnector versus WindchillSwaggerConnector

Hello,

we developed scripts using WindchillConnector template services. Those worked fine with connecting to Windchill and getting data publishing on twx mashups.

Later I came across WindchillSwaggerConnector template. The REST API features seems to be powerful.

So I got few questions. Could you clarify these please ?

1. Why two templates with same " Windchill connection" feature ? reason ?
2. Which template should be used in a long run project ?
3. Is there any framework or sample  present to refer on "how to use WindchillSwaggerConnector" more efficiently ?

Many Thanks!
Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not sure what two WindchillSwaggerConnector templates you are asking about, can you clarify?

As for documentation you can find information in Integration Connectors chapter in ThingWorx guide and PTC Windchill Extension Guide

This documentation explains what you need to do to configure Windchill Swagger Integration Connector. That should get you started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I am not sure what two WindchillSwaggerConnector templates you are asking about, can you clarify?

As for documentation you can find information in Integration Connectors chapter in ThingWorx guide and PTC Windchill Extension Guide

This documentation explains what you need to do to configure Windchill Swagger Integration Connector. That should get you started.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:arajesh456)

Hi @arajesh456.

If the previous response answered your questions, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags