Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do ThingWorx Developer Associate Certification

Highlighted
Visitor

How to do ThingWorx Developer Associate Certification

Dear PTC,

I wanted to know, if possible, the link to do the online exam on ThingWorx Developer Associate.

I looked on internet, but I did not find anything.

Can you help me?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: How to do ThingWorx Developer Associate Certification

Thank you for your question. The ThingWorx Developer Associate Exam has been replaced by our new ThingWorx Foundations Credential. Students can pursue the ThingWorx Foundations Credential by completing three ThingWorx Foundations training courses and passing an assessment. More information about the required training and associated assessment can be found on this page. The training courses are available for free and a student can self-enroll from our Free Online Catalog. Once the courses are complete, please use the "Contact Us" button on the Assessment: ThingWorx Foundations page to connect with a PTC Training Advisor to purchase the exam.

I finished the 3 courses, i clicked contact us, I inserted the data but I can't contact you.

can you help me?

Thank you.

I will contact you in a private message.

Thank you very much for clarification. Do I understand you correct that I must complete 3 free courses to get the exam's permission? 

Or I still have another way is to pass the exam via Kryterion test center?

Hi,

I'm Karan and I work in David's team and would be assisting you with your queries.

Yes, in order to unlock the 'Assessment: ThingWorx Foundations' one should complete the three pre-requisites viz. Fundamentals, Modeling and UI development. However, the Assessment itself is a paid exam. Can you please let me know if you have a Sales Order Number (SON#) which signifies the purchase? Else, I can have a sales representative contact you for further assistance.

Hi, I have completed the three pre-requisite courses required for unlocking the assessment, however I am still not able to take the assessment. When I tried the contact-us button the sales person that contacted me suggested the course only without assessment. Is it possible to take the assessment after free courses?  

Dear User,
Thank you for reaching out.
I would contact you in a private message.

Thanks,
Karan Kamble