cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

PTC University, Viewing lessons on iPad?

ptc-4864603
1-Newbie

PTC University, Viewing lessons on iPad?

Curious if there are plans to improve viewing tutorials/lessons on an iPad? Or is there some kind of trick to it?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan,

Many of the tutorials on Learning Exchange for newer versions of PTC software will work on an iPad. Older tutorials were created in Flash which is not supported on the iOS. We have started creating tutorials and full eLearning courses in a format that is supported in multiple browsers and operating systems.

Best regards,

Kim Springston

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan,

Many of the tutorials on Learning Exchange for newer versions of PTC software will work on an iPad. Older tutorials were created in Flash which is not supported on the iOS. We have started creating tutorials and full eLearning courses in a format that is supported in multiple browsers and operating systems.

Best regards,

Kim Springston

Thank you, I guess since I am using WF5 and viewing those maybe that's why I'm experiencing issues.

Are you able to scroll in the Procedure area of the window in these new versions? I noticed that I can view the videos and scroll in the Course Map area, but not in the content pane.

Is there a setting on my iPad I'm missing?

Thank you.

Edit: I just realized that I can copy all the content that is in the scroll disabled area and paste it into Evernote, guess that's a work around. Looking around for solutions it seems like an easy fix in the html header for that pane. I'm sure it sounds easy to do, but not to implement. Thanks again.

Top Tags