cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Sneak Peek of Precision LMS 8.0 new features

JeffFilo
5-Regular Member

Sneak Peek of Precision LMS 8.0 new features

I'm excited that development work on PTC University Precision LMS 8.0 is complete and we're entering the final testing phase before release.

Precision LMS 8.0 introduces a new capability for user self-registration. If you are a license administrator of Precision LMS, you can create and manage license activation codes. You can then send these codes to users whether or not they have an account on Precision LMS. The users can self-register in Precision LMS with the activation code and an account on www.ptc.com and Precision LMS will automatically be created and the license assigned.

We've also streamlined and unified the Precision LMS login page to provide a much better user experience whether you are logging in with a password for eLearning, participating in an instructor-led training class, or self-registering with an activation code.

I've posted a short 7 minute “sneak peek” demo video to PTC University Learning Exchange.

I've looking forward to releasing Precision LMS 8.0 soon.

1 REPLY 1

Thanks for the sneak peek - I can throw in a few pics of our team in India doing UAT

PrecisionLMS_UAT_India.jpg

PrecisionLMS_UAT_India2.jpg

Top Tags