Just wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of a training course on PTC's LMS or anywhere else for showing/creating 3D model annotations.
I understand the basics but would to know if there is training material available.
Perhaps the next book will be helpful for you: http://cadquest.com/books/mbd_30.htm
Technical Points here:
- Based on Creo Parametric 2.0
- Exercise files available for commercial software
- Exercise files available for academic software
- Ideal as a self-study guide
- 3 Chapters with lessons and exercises
- Model Setup
- Combined States
- Creating Model Annotations
- Includes an index
Neal, your best option is to talk to one of our Training Advisors. They can tell you what is available and in what format.
If you fill out this form, they will get back to you shortly: http://www.ptc.com/go/training-advisor