cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

UK trainer network

pmoore-2
1-Newbie

UK trainer network

I was, and possibly still am an accredited Creo trainer based in Norfolk, UK.

Since the pre-summer changes, of which I only heard secondhand despite being listed on the PTC Academic site as a trainer, it is very difficult to know if PTC considers the UK as a viable academic user of Creo.

It would be nice to receive some info from PTC and therefore feel part of the PTC Academic community again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Paul,

We sent out a communication by email on September 9th where we informed all PTC Creo trainers about the changes and alignment of PTC Schools Program in UK with Global PTC K12 Program. Maybe the email went into spam or maybe the contact we have in our database is no longer available.

Please provide me the correct email address and I will send you again the communication.

Thank you.

Laura

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dear Paul,

your question relates specifically to our Academic Program in the UK, which is a little bit separate from our Instructor Community on the PTC University side of things. My colleague Laura will reach out to you via direct message to clarify the situation with you. Thanks for reaching out!

Bettina

Hi Paul,

We sent out a communication by email on September 9th where we informed all PTC Creo trainers about the changes and alignment of PTC Schools Program in UK with Global PTC K12 Program. Maybe the email went into spam or maybe the contact we have in our database is no longer available.

Please provide me the correct email address and I will send you again the communication.

Thank you.

Laura

email address is correct p.gmoore@ntlworld.com.

Your notification not received, please resend

Paul

Top Tags