cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

What scares you the most?

BettinaGiemsa
17-Peridot

What scares you the most?

'Halloween' photo (c) 2012, Greger Ravik - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/Halloween is just a week away, so have you picked your costume yet? Carved any pumpkins with the kids?

Though Halloween is definitely not a German tradition, it is getting more widely celebrated around here too, and I must say I love a little bit of spooky adventure once in a while.

Not at work though. At work – and I think everyone will agree – we don’t like panic, last minute fires or bad surprises of any kind.

What is the one thing YOU fear most at work? Is it having to deal with large assemblies? Is it having to use functionality you are usually not using and you are not so familiar with? Is it having to upgrade your CAD program and not being familiar with the new interface yet?

For many of the above, we at PTC University can help. A lot of uncertainty and "surprises" can be avoided by training the users to use their software tools in the most efficient way to avoid mistakes and delays. We also offer training beyond the picks and clicks in the form of Best Practice Academy classes which focus on optimizing your design practices and how designers work together.

Reach out to us if you would like to enter the Holiday season with confidence – our Training Advisors will be happy to analyze your needs and suggest the right training for you.

In the meantime, scare away any bad work stuff the "Halloween way". Upload a photo of you in your Halloween costume or the scary pumpkin you have carved or show us your favorite Halloween decorative item! Of course, you can also design your jack-o-lantern in PTC Creo and enter our big annual Halloween contest...

I look forward to seeing your comments with some pictures and get into Halloween mood - 

Happy Halloween!

Bettina

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags