cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how to publish experience on spatial target along with thingmark

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite

how to publish experience on spatial target along with thingmark

how to publish an experince on spatial target in vuforia studio along with thingmark

i want to use thingmark for initial tracking purpose but after that i want to use the spatial target for putting model on floor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
InfinityX
14-Alexandrite
(To:jirvin-2)

i got the answer 

we just need  Spatial target as a launch point (target) and no need to use Thingmark Target instead we need to mention just thingmark ID for an identifier by configuring the project’s Experiences section

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jirvin-2
6-Contributor
(To:InfinityX)

Hi,

To publish an experience with a spatial target and ThingMark, you can use a ThingMark as an identifier for the experience and a spatial target for the launch point. Identifiers are used to determine which experience to load in the Vuforia View app while targets are used to place the augmented content in your 3D space.

Use a ThingMark as an identifier by configuring the project’s Experiences section:

1. Set the ThingMark Association field to ThingMarks
  2. Enter the appropriate ThingMark code in the ThingMark field

Use a Spatial target as a launch point (target) by:

1. Drag and drop a Spatial Target widget into the 3D canvas
  2. Configure properties, events, services as needed

-Jill

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite

when i want use the both target this is what the error comes out

jirvin-2
6-Contributor

Hi,

Only one target is permitted in a view. Could you explain the need to have a ThingMark and a Spatial target for your use case?

-Jill

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite

i got the answer 

we just need  Spatial target as a launch point (target) and no need to use Thingmark Target instead we need to mention just thingmark ID for an identifier by configuring the project’s Experiences section

jirvin-2
6-Contributor

Great!

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite

Thanks for your valuable information

Top Tags