cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Can I change the host in vuforia chalk in HOst option vuforia chalk license?

Suraj_Patil
11-Garnet

Can I change the host in vuforia chalk in HOst option vuforia chalk license?

Suppose I have purchased Host option license of vuforia chalk which comes with bundle of 5 license.

My question is, Can I change the hosts frequently through admin centre?. 

This is the question from one of the customers.

One more question can we share code via Registered (Mobile)user to Non-Registered (Mobile) user in user based license of vuforia chalk which comes with bundle of 50 users?

Suraj Patil

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi @Suraj_Patil 

Admins can assign host privileges in the Admin Center as needed. This can be done by enabling or disabling the host checkbox on the user. More info can be found in the Help Center

A host user can share the connect code with any other user to initiate a session. Joining a session does not require a chalk account. See here for all the different ways to use connect codes. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

hi @Suraj_Patil 

Admins can assign host privileges in the Admin Center as needed. This can be done by enabling or disabling the host checkbox on the user. More info can be found in the Help Center

A host user can share the connect code with any other user to initiate a session. Joining a session does not require a chalk account. See here for all the different ways to use connect codes. 

Top Tags