cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Chalk Admin Error "Temporary password has expired and must be reset by an administrator"

sshin2
5-Regular Member

Chalk Admin Error "Temporary password has expired and must be reset by an administrator"

Hi,

My customer signed up for Chalk promotion admin account, but cannot login to Admin page, even after resetting password.

Tried below's step from another community posts, but did not work for this customer.

• Select link in email invitation
    • If password is unknown, use the 'forgot password' option
    • Reset password
    • If  re-directed to the Admin Center, do not try to log in
    • Close window, go back to invitation email, select link again
3 REPLIES 3
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:sshin2)

Is this the primary admin for the account? If so, please email us at chalk.now@ptc.com so we can assist. If not, please have the admin for this account delete & then re-add this user to the admin center. 

sshin2
5-Regular Member
(To:tmccombie)

This is the primary admin, and I've already emailed chalk.now@ptc.com.

Below's are some parts of the last email:

I'm seeing nothing wrong with the customer's account - I'm not sure why this isn't working. Can you please create a ticket with the AR Community?

They will have better technical expertise to resolve the issue here. Apologies I couldn't help more, but they will lead you in the right direction.

tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:sshin2)

Sorry that you've gotten bounced around. Can you PM me the user and company name? I will help get this sorted. 

Top Tags