cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Go to Device

epilote
6-Contributor

Go to Device

Hello,

If I had one device to buy to get the better of Chalk, what would it be ? (phone, tablet, Android, Apple...?)

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:epilote)

Yup. The reasoning is that this is the best device Apple as to offer, so AR will be more effective. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tmccombie
21-Topaz I

It would depend on your needs (big or small screen), but I would say either an iPhone or an iPad as Apple devices are rather standardized in terms of components & software.

epilote
6-Contributor
(To:tmccombie)

cool!

I would say iPad would be our choice since the screen is bigger and easier for viewer.

I see their is multiple iPad version... iPad pro, Air, 10.2'' ... Do you know if they are all equal in term of performance or their is a version that would work better ?

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

iPad Pro's tend to perform better overall, so we would suggest the iPad Pro 11 inch. 

epilote
6-Contributor

Thanks, any reason you choose this model ? (Aside the fact this is the best device Apple as to offer).

And choosing this model would mean the AR would be more effective or only faster ?

Thanks,

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Yup. The reasoning is that this is the best device Apple as to offer, so AR will be more effective. 

MatL
5-Regular Member

If price (ex: equipping a manufacturing floor with 20 tablets) was not an issue, I guess you can't go wrong buying the most expensive one on the market...

It would be great to have comparisons. iPad Air seems to have similar specs (sensors and chip model) as the iPad Pro but is way less expensive.

Same things for phones, would be good to have an idea where is the obvious decrease of performance between a generation and the next one with Chalk.

Top Tags