cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How can I download Chalk on my Android outside of Google Play

vkrayushkin
11-Garnet

How can I download Chalk on my Android outside of Google Play

How can I download Chalk on my Android outside of Google Play? Could you have APK store with CHALK download file ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:vkrayushkin)

@vkrayushkin Yes, google play is the only option. Let me check with Product team if there are other option to get Chalk and get back to you.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@vkrayushkin I believe we only have the Chalk app install for Android available on Google Play. Could you please confirm why google play is not been used and looking for external download link?

-Durgesh

You wrote:" I believe we only have the Chalk app install for Android available on Google Play" Does it mean that we have the only Google Play source for downloading this APK? We have several issues with our devices, our territory and our Internet providers in this task but have several opportunities from business leaders and we want to test Chalk availability for this business opportunities as earlier as possible with all possible ways.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@vkrayushkin Yes, google play is the only option. Let me check with Product team if there are other option to get Chalk and get back to you.

-Durgesh

Thanks, Durgesh! Hope for fast answer from Product Team. BTW: I asked about APK downloading outside of Google Play because about year ago I installed View (ThingWorx, now Vuforia) onto HMT-1 from APKmonk instead of installation View  from Google Play. I suppose that this or similar way is working in the VuforiaChalk-case  too.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@vkrayushkin It might be possible as per product team to provide APK. However, we  would like to understand better the reason why you do not want to download from the Google Play store.

Also, Is this for evaluation or for long-term engagement and who is responsible for keeping them up to date on the latest version of our app?

-Durgesh

The reason: I cannot download trial Chalk due to region restriction:in the website https://chalk.vuforia.com/download-chalk.html  I cannot see my country (Russian Federation). Otherwise several customers want to see simplicity and functionality of Chalk not only on photo or video. I am working in PTC-partner company (PTS, Moscow). Regarding  " evaluation or for long-term engagement" - our company as a partner of PTC wants to provide PTC products  (and AR too)  in latest versions.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@vkrayushkin I have shared this to our Product team and will provide their feedback.

-Durgesh

@dupatel 

Hello

Any news about this issues?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:YaroslavSin)

@YaroslavSin  Yes, as per discussion with the Product Management team we can share the.APK file. Request to please share the location (sFTP, Drive) where you would like us to share the file or can download the file as shared by pyalu - https://apkpure.com/cn/vuforia-chalk/com.vuforia.Chalk

-Durgesh

pyalu
4-Participant
Top Tags