cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Launching Chalk though URL

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite

Launching Chalk though URL

Hello,

I understand that we can launch Chalk from any third party app by making use of an URL.

Could someone please help me here.

Thanks,

Avinash

4 REPLIES 4

You should be able to launch chalk by using 'vuforiachalk://' as the URL.

I am trying to launch Chalk from Google Assistant.

It is not taking vuforiachalk:// as the url.

Is there a way to make it work?

Also, in such a call can I fix the mail id where the call goes from google assistant?

Hi @nishantkhanna ,

I was also not able to  find an info how to call such url form the e.g.  google search. But one idea was to check what of address is used in the chalk widget:

2019-02-13_14-18-45.gif

so as shown I found there the URL :   https://admin.vuforiachalk.com/call

So tested it in the google search UI (see picture below) on android and for the first time it asked which application I need to call / vuforia chalk should be installed on this device.

For the second time it will call always vuforia chalk. You can test it this could help in your case (but I do not know if this is offical supported ) :

2019-02-13_14-21-09.gif

Hi @nishantkhanna. I just wanted to follow up to see if any responses answered the questions you had. If so, please indicate the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of other Community members who have the same question. If you have further questions/issues, please advise on your current status. Thank you!

Top Tags