cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Observations and annotations offset with Vuforia Chalk

Aníbal_Pinto
6-Contributor

Observations and annotations offset with Vuforia Chalk

Hello everyone,

During some tests the annotations and marks that were being made, are getting out of phase from the initially demarcated position. Question is it normal for this to happen?, has it happened to any of you? The phone is a Samsung A51.

Thanks a lot

4 REPLIES 4

Could you please provide screenshots of the issue detailing where you have initially drawn the annotations and how they phased out. I highly appreciate it if you could provide these details!

Aníbal_Pinto
6-Contributor
(To:ytella)

Hi @ytella 

Thank you very much for the response. I attach two images with the annotations realized in the sesion, you can see that the initial marks are ofset in the second image.

I will do a new test as I recently downloaded the latest version of Chalk for Android.

Thanks!

i think link mentioned below can help you. Basically problem occurs during low or dim light and darkness in the background.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Chalk/Vuforia-Chalk-Best-Practices/m-p/655998#M176

Hi @Suraj_Patil 

Thank you very much for sharing this link, I will review it carefully to make a session without problems. Recently downloaded the latest version of Chalk for Android, I'll see if the same situation is replicated.

Thanks a lot!

Top Tags