cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Receiving Call Not Showing up in Receiver's Chalk App

joleary4
3-Visitor

Receiving Call Not Showing up in Receiver's Chalk App

As Admin I have a contact that is Activated and has the app but when I call them it rings on my end but not on their end.  Nothing appears to be happening on the call receiver iphone.  I am calling from an ipad.  It doesn't matter if we're using an ipad to call an iphone does it? 

3 REPLIES 3

You didn't say what the receiver's device was, but I would check to ensure that notification are enabled for the Chalk app on the receiver's device.  If notifications are disabled, then you won't see anything.

Thank you Alan, I appreciate the tip and that is a good one.  In this case, it ended up being a case where our user registered as an individual account instead of a business account via my invite to him a part of our company directory.  Dan Hitomi from PTC helped me out.  Thanks again!

John

No problems.  We had that issue with one of our users who said "no" to the message about notifications when they first ran the app.  Glad you got it sorted.

Top Tags