cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Start a Chalk session from an external app

NBarret
4-Participant

Start a Chalk session from an external app

Hi,

Is it possible to start a Chalk call with a given user and a given view from another app?

Thanks

Nicolas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi - thought I would add to the response above.

Chalk does have the ability to be invoked by an external app using a deep link to enable your app to trigger an auto-call (of an Expert) or auto-open (of the Chalk app). We are looking to improve our deep link capabilities especially to work with our Session-based, Connect Codes model.

Please contact me to learn more and discuss your use-case(s).

Thanks,

Dan Hitomi
Product

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:NBarret)

I don't think you can define those additional attributes at the moment, but you should be able to open chalk from another app by calling "https://admin.vuforiachalk.com/call"

Hi - thought I would add to the response above.

Chalk does have the ability to be invoked by an external app using a deep link to enable your app to trigger an auto-call (of an Expert) or auto-open (of the Chalk app). We are looking to improve our deep link capabilities especially to work with our Session-based, Connect Codes model.

Please contact me to learn more and discuss your use-case(s).

Thanks,

Dan Hitomi
Product
NBarret
4-Participant
(To:danhitomi)

Thanks Tara, thanks Dan!

Details about my use-cases in PM.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Hi @danhitomi --

I'd be very interested to know more about this as well. Is there a list somewhere of available deep links for the Chalk app? Even if it's a short list it would be very helpful. Thanks!

--Clay

Top Tags