cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Start a Session is missing

hcterry
5-Regular Member

Start a Session is missing

Recently my Chalk app which is part of a Chalk for Business account has stopped showing the "Start a Session" option. It now only shows "Join a Session" like the free account does. I have a customer having the same issue. Is this something anyone else has seen?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @hcterry -- apologies, we released the Admin changes early in preparation for our commercial launch of our "Chalk Hosts" offering that will be an entitled feature. Whereas, previously, it was a "early access" feature where we had granted access based on a Company Account-level setting.

In the commercial version - the Company Account must be entitled whereupon a "# of Host Allowances" is set (based on the subscription order). Whereupon, this grants the Chalk Admin with the ability to designate the Users that need Host privileges (up to the # of Host Allowances set).

You can send me a direct message and I will look at your User Account and Company Account to re-enable.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Hitomi
Product
hcterry
5-Regular Member
(To:danhitomi)

My admin added the Host capability to my account and the option has returned. Thank you!

Great – thanks for confirming!
Dan Hitomi
Product
Top Tags