cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

User Error following Expired Invite

tinao
11-Garnet

User Error following Expired Invite

A user within our organization has tried to reactivate her Chalk account several times over the last few weeks. Each attempt has been unsuccessful. Her initial invite expired and subsequent invites have not worked.

For now, she has a personal account (and linking that to our organization/enterprise group has not worked). We would like help with this issue. Another user has experienced the same issue following an invite expiration. The accounts use SSO through our organization once created and activated.

5 REPLIES 5
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:tinao)

hi @tinao 

Please have this user copy and paste their invitation link into an incognito browser. If they still receive this error, please PM me their usernames/emails and I can check in our back-end if there are any issues with their account. 

tinao
11-Garnet
(To:tmccombie)

Hi,
Our organization has disabled the use of incognito mode on our systems. Is there anything else we can try? We have IE, "regular" Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.
The user has been deleted from our group for now.
Thanks.
tmccombie
21-Topaz I

ok, no problem. Try having them clear their browser cache on their default browser and then use the invitation link. If that still doesn't work, send me the user's emails and we can take a look in the back-end. 

tinao
11-Garnet
(To:tmccombie)

Okay, I have sent the users experiencing the issues to your in a PM. Thanks.

tinao
11-Garnet

Hi - this issue is often recurring and I've been working with one of the Chalk team members to troubleshoot this. There are users within our organization that cannot login - can another member of the team assist?

Thanks!

Top Tags