cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Advanced Model Target not working in procedure released with Vuforia Instruct 2.2.0

pjahn
16-Pearl

Advanced Model Target not working in procedure released with Vuforia Instruct 2.2.0

I created and published a procedure in Vuforia Instruct with the CAD data from the Creality Ender 3 printer before the release of 2.2.0. An Advanced Model Target was also created.Tracking works reliably with this older procedure on the iPhones and iPads used in Vuforia Vantage from different directions. After the release of version 2.2.0 of Vuforia Instruct I used the identical CAD data again in a procedure and published it again. After that I waited until the Advanced Model Target was generated. However, the tracking no longer works on the identical iPhones and iPads with the identical printer. No matter in which direction I point the camera to the printer - the tracking does not work in Vantage anymore. All app and software versions are up to date. If I use the procedure that was released before version 2.2.0, then tracking works.

What can be done to find out why tracking fails with the newer procedure?

1 REPLY 1
pjahn
16-Pearl
(To:pjahn)

Re-uploading the CAD data and re-creating the positions in the CAD model in the procedure steps solves this issues. After that it is necessary to publish the procedure again. 

Top Tags