cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Automatic image resizing

pjahn
16-Pearl

Automatic image resizing

It would be very useful if Vuforia Editor would resize uploaded image files (jpg, png ...) to be correctly display in the respective UIs on different screen sizes. Currently it is nearly impossible to achieve that images are shown without being cut off.

Example screenshot taken from an iPad Pro 12.9 inch in Vuforia View.20210205_130533151_iOS.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:pjahn)

hi @pjahn Are you still experiencing this issue in Vantage? If so, can you share a screenshot of the issue there? Or is this issue in View on a HoloLens/Realwear device? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pjahn
16-Pearl

It is regrettable that there is no progress on this point.

In any case, it would be useful to expand the documentation for Expert Capture and Instruct with recommendations for the resolution of image data for the steps and the title image.

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

hi @pjahn Are you still experiencing this issue in Vantage? If so, can you share a screenshot of the issue there? Or is this issue in View on a HoloLens/Realwear device? 

I can not reproduce the issue in Vantage anymore. The screenshot above was taken on an iPad Pro.

Top Tags