cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Access VEC procedures with Vuforia View on HMT-1 is not possible for me

pjahn
16-Pearl

Access VEC procedures with Vuforia View on HMT-1 is not possible for me

I already reinstalled the app on the HMT-1. I have the latest version of Vuforia View installed: 8.5.15.2537

Resetting cookies and login information did not help. Every time I try to sign in to the Experience Service for proecdures ...

screenshot1.png

... the following error message is shown ...

screenshot2.png

The is no chance for me to enter an URL or login credentials. No popup or whatsoever is shown.

When I try to scan an QR code from a published experience the followin error message ist shown:

screenshot3.png

Again - no chance to enter credentials. And yes - the HMT-1 is connected to the internet.

What needs to be done to connect to the experience service for procedures? I already tried reinstalling the Vuforia View app. Also I cleared cached login information and cookies. I restarted the device. I also updated to the latest version of the operating system.

2 REPLIES 2
pjahn
16-Pearl
(To:pjahn)

I did a device reset. Can't tell you what was the reason for this behaviour.

ytella
17-Peridot
(To:pjahn)

@pjahn Could you please try configuring network connectivity for your RealWear as a new device from this link https://realwear.setupmyhmt.com/configure . Restart the device and access the procedure in View app.

Hope this helps!

Top Tags