cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Message "There a no steps in this procedure"

pjahn
16-Pearl

Message "There a no steps in this procedure"

I captured a procedure with HL2 (latest os build). After some work in the editor I published the procedure which consists of 6 steps. Also in the preview there a 6 steps shown. Desktop playback also shows 6 steps. After opening the procedure in Vuforia View (iOS 14.2, latest app version) the following message is shown: "There a no steps in this procedure".

pjahn_0-1605710225807.png

I did not find out why this happens. Any hint is appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:pjahn)

Hmm. That's very strange. Do you get the same error if you try to view the procedure on a different device? I'd be interested in seeing the View logs - can you share those for review? 

Yes, I have tried this on different iOS devices with the latest version of Vuforia View an iOS/iPadOS available. It does not make a difference. Vuforia View says that there are no steps in the procedure. Desktop view works and shows the steps.

I've attached a logfile from Vuforia View taken from my iPhone 11 Pro.

pjahn
16-Pearl

This is shown in desktop view when accessing the procedure... 6 steps

pjahn_0-1607091140421.png

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Thanks for the additional information. I'm not seeing anything glaringly wrong in the logs. I've sent this over to R&D for an extra pair of eyes to take a look. Is it only happening for this specific procedure? 

So far only this one procedure is affected. Copying it does not solve the problem. Modifying it does neither. Workaround: Re-create the procedure. Which isn't really a big deal.

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

If you publish it again - does the issue persist? 

Yes.

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

We haven't been able to reproduce this. Nor have we found anything in the log files. Please let us know if you run into this issue again.

Top Tags