cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

New Functionality: Versions and History in Vuforia Expert Capture

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

New Functionality: Versions and History in Vuforia Expert Capture

Vuforia Expert Capture now has the ability to create versions of a procedure. Versions are created to bookmark important milestones, like when a procedure is ready to review or ready to publish.  Versions can be created manually or through a publish. Manually created versions will be displayed as minor versions, while publish versions will be displayed as a major released version.

image.png

image.png

Each action performed in a procedure is now captured in the procedure history. The actions are recorded as granular changes in a version.

image.png

You can restore previous versions (both minor and major) of a procedure back to Main in order to revert your procedure to a past version and make updates.

For more in-depth information see our Help Center:

4 REPLIES 4

@tmccombie 

In our organisation this feature is not showing up in Vuforia Editor. 

The hint for a new version was displayed, I also reloaded the page. Even in an incognito browser session, the versioning is not displayed when editing a procedure.

What else do we need to do?

tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:pjahn)

hi @pjahn 

Looks like we are still working on updating your org for this feature. I will respond back here when the update is complete. 

hi @pjahn 

Your org migration is complete. Please let us know if you still do not see the version history table.

Thank you. Works now.
Top Tags