cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Vuforia Capture -- Auto Play Video Thumbnail

Drehoff
2-Guest

Vuforia Capture -- Auto Play Video Thumbnail

Hello,

I'm working with Vuforia Capture to create a small procedure for demo. I've seen in other Vuforia Capture examples, that the thumbnail of the video would automatically start playing when you move to that work step, and when you opened it up, the video would pick up where the thumbnail had left off, and begin playing the audio.

Looking for guidance on how I can set this up through the Vuforia Capture Editor.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:Drehoff)

No setup within Editor for this functionality is needed. If a video is listed as the first asset within a step, once a user navigates to that step, the video will start to play with no audio. Once the user opens the video to full screen, the video will continue where it left off and the audio will start playing. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:Drehoff)

No setup within Editor for this functionality is needed. If a video is listed as the first asset within a step, once a user navigates to that step, the video will start to play with no audio. Once the user opens the video to full screen, the video will continue where it left off and the audio will start playing. 

Thanks for the feedback -- this did not seem to be the case in the Procedure that I created and tested, however I'll have to try it again with a fresh project.

Thanks for the support

David 

Top Tags