cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

3D Image in Hololens

Adrian_G.
9-Granite

3D Image in Hololens

Hello Guys,

I am trying to put 3D images to my content.
It works well with preview but after I publish it and check in my Hololens, the Image is nowhere to be found.

I used 3D Image as my widget.

Any solutions for this?
I am just placing 3D image alongside with my 3D model. No javascript involved.. 
The 3D model is there but the 3D Image with the model's description  is nowhere to be found.

3 REPLIES 3

Additional Info:

Does Vuforia Studio and Hololens 2 has a problem now?
I tried to download their sample content (the quadcopter, and i know there is a 3DImage widget included)

when I preview, it works fine, but when i view it using hololens, the 3D image is nowhere to be found.

Is it the same on your end??

I am having this same issue.  I publish the demo hololens experience with the quadcopter, fire up Vuforia view on the hololens 2, and scan the QR code--the program says it recognizes the QR code, but it doesn't show the quadcopter model.  Any help would be appreciated.

please check the visibility of 3D image is ON or not and publish it and check once again

Top Tags