cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

3D Panel bug: buttons change position

whity
16-Pearl

3D Panel bug: buttons change position

Hi,

I discovered some strange behavior of the 3D-image-buttons in a 3D-Panel. In vuforia studio, they randomly go to position 0,0,0 in the canvas. The position values though, take the same value as the 3D-Panel, just rounded. After repositioning them to the correct positions, it might work first time after saving, but after several times of saving they all randomly change position again.

I think the 3D-Panel is available for half a year now but is still with bugs. This is not good ☹

whity_0-1651815646647.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AlexK
14-Alexandrite
(To:whity)

I've had this happen a lot. If you open it and it is not correct, do not press save, just close the Experience.  Reload it and it usually is fine, maybe restart Vuforia Studio.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @whity ,

Can you share this project file for reference ?.

It seems to be an project specific issue to me, as i am not able to reproduce this error at my end

ClayHelberg
17-Peridot

I have noticed this, but only with updated projects (projects developed in previous versions of Vuforia Studio that were loaded in the current version and updated). From what I can tell, the button labels are still positioned correctly in published experiences, so I think (hope!) this only affects the browser preview.

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

I've had this happen a lot. If you open it and it is not correct, do not press save, just close the Experience.  Reload it and it usually is fine, maybe restart Vuforia Studio.

ClayHelberg
17-Peridot
(To:AlexK)

That's good to know, thanks for the tip!

Top Tags