cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

AR Scan multiple barcodes at once using Scanner in 2D Model

BA_10510317
4-Participant

AR Scan multiple barcodes at once using Scanner in 2D Model

Hi,

I'm beginner that learning on AR application that in zero knowledge of AR Vuforia Studio.

I would like to ask about that how to apply function of scan multiple barcodes and will revert back the scanned value in color.

For example: This image is from Google image. So, requirements is if registered serial number in green color means in manufacturing on progress and if in red color means not in factory or already shipped out.

So, the main reason is: must scan multiple barcodes at once and send the scanned value to output label or text area.

How could I solve it? Because I don't get any solution on this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you all will help me in this matter.

Thank you.for example, all those registered serial numbers in greens means accepted and if in red color means rejected..for example, all those registered serial numbers in greens means accepted and if in red color means rejected..

2 REPLIES 2
Pi_Baettgen
5-Regular Member
(To:BA_10510317)

Hello

For me to understand:
You want to scan a value. Then insert it into a text field and color format it according to conditions. And then scan the next value.
Should all values be saved permanently or only one value temporarily? And what should be compared to determine whether the value should be green or red?

Greetings

Hi, Pi_Baettgen

Yes, its scanned value but the features in multiple barcode scanning and yes it must be in color format it according to conditions.

https://youtu.be/29B4bQv3QcI

For example scanned barcodes that shows in this attached link, it will appear in AR GUI app and will detect which is not registered and which is registered that show below.

BA_10510317_0-1672828445835.png

Regards,

Bhavy

Top Tags