cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Able to send data from preview of Vuforia Studio into thingworx but unable to send it through iPad

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite

Able to send data from preview of Vuforia Studio into thingworx but unable to send it through iPad

Hi Everyone,

I have made a Vuforia Studio Experience in which it captures a screenshot through tml3drenderer and uploads it to thingworx repository.

The data does transfers from vuforia studio to thingworx when I preview it in laptop through browser, but it does not gets transferred when I preview the same experience through my ipad.

Can anyone please help me out asap.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Aditya Gupta

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite
(To:Aditya1702)

Hello,

This issue has been solved & it was related to timeout function.

As multiple function was called on a single click I assigned a time delay for each of the function & at present it's working.

I'll post if further any issue arises.

Best Regards,

Aditya Gupta

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Similar discussion - "Experience works on vuforia studio(PC) but not properly on view App": https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Experience-works-on-vuforia-studio-PC-but-not-properly-on-view/td-p/951469 

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite
(To:VladimirN)

Hi,

Since in the above link they have suggested to use global parameters, can you please help me in

how to increment the global parameters just like we do for any variable

eg. If I want to increment the value of variable i I will simply write i++;

but how to do the above, incase of global parameters.

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite
(To:Aditya1702)

Hello,

This issue has been solved & it was related to timeout function.

As multiple function was called on a single click I assigned a time delay for each of the function & at present it's working.

I'll post if further any issue arises.

Best Regards,

Aditya Gupta

Announcements
Top Tags