cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

About Thingworx view

金高
1-Newbie

About Thingworx view

Hello

I have made studio connect with Thingworx platform via experience service,and got all data of platform!

But currently,I can't make view contact to ES,

view's URL equal to studio's!

where should I set? platform or ES? And how?

Best regard!!!

6 REPLIES 6
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:金高)

@金龙 高 : Could you please confirm if you are using Trial instance of Studio ( version 8.0.x) and ThingWorx 8.0.x ? Or have you setup your local ES instance ?

In case you are using Trail Studio instance, then you should publish your project with a ThingMark using the ES you want to use. Once published successfully, then on Scanning the ThingMark you should get the required Experience loaded into your View app.

Could you please share snapshot of error you are receiving on View ?

-Durgesh

金高
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

First thanks for having answered my so many questions!

Actually,my studio right is trail version. but Thingworx is not.

I have published successfully.but when I scanned thingmark,the window'll be like below:Screenshot_20170921-170000.jpg

And I want to know if  the trail version studio do have an effect on view?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@

金高
1-Newbie

One mistake! I got a information that my studio isn't trail version.

And I really want to share ES URL,but my ES is installed on our company's private network .

And I just want those software connect with each other just on private network. Now everything is going on, except view. Is there any place should be set?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@金龙 高 :

In case you are using your own setup of ES then you can put your ES URL on View app setting value "ThingWorx Experience Service URL".

Also, please check your ES is accessible from the device using View app and make sure your network is not blocking any communication between device and ES or Studio.

ThingWorx View.jpeg

-Durgesh

金高
1-Newbie

How to set ES that can be accessible from the device using View app?  I

Top Tags