cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Add external data - ThingWorx Studio: Not showing the thing created in ThingWorx Composer

SD145
3-Visitor

Add external data - ThingWorx Studio: Not showing the thing created in ThingWorx Composer

Hi Team

I am using ThingWorx Trial Edition right now.

The ThingWorx composer is on hosted instance by PTC, hence I launch it from development portal and use it. ThingWorx Studio is downloaded and running on my laptop. I want to reflect the thing property value in the 3D model which I am creating in ThingWorx Studio.

I am not able to see my Thing in the list of 'Add External Data'. I have seen old posts but couldnt get any help. Please try and help to rectify this issue as it is urgent.

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:SD145)

@SD145 You will have to use the ThingWorx instance associated with your Studio Trial instance.  Your ThingWorx composer provisioned with Studio Trial can be access with something similar to below URL:

https://xxxxxx.studio-trial.thingworx.io:8443/Thingworx/Home

Note: You will have to update xxxxxx.studio-trial.thingworx.io with your Trial Experience Service URL.

Create all the required entities on this instance and should be then available/visible under Add External data in Studio.

-Durgesh

Top Tags