cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Augmented Reality (Vuforia Studio)

PI_10616642
4-Participant

Augmented Reality (Vuforia Studio)

I want to add the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) in the Vuforia Experience (with Vuforia Studio). How I can do that ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PI_10616642 ,

there are different ways to implement muti choice . Depending on the data, how long should be the info text etc.

- So for example  here 2 possible option

1. you can use a popup with list elements - select widget:2023-03-16_11-52-59.jpg
  2. or you can use 2d repeater Widget to implement some multi choice :2023-03-16_11-59-13.jpg

but there also other widget could be used. So it depends on the design of UI what you want to implement

but generally there is no a standard way to do this. Means every user could implement this what is the user understanding for multichoice , depending on the particular requirements

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @PI_10616642 ,

there are different ways to implement muti choice . Depending on the data, how long should be the info text etc.

- So for example  here 2 possible option

1. you can use a popup with list elements - select widget:2023-03-16_11-52-59.jpg
  2. or you can use 2d repeater Widget to implement some multi choice :2023-03-16_11-59-13.jpg

but there also other widget could be used. So it depends on the design of UI what you want to implement

but generally there is no a standard way to do this. Means every user could implement this what is the user understanding for multichoice , depending on the particular requirements

Thank You @RolandRaytchev for the solution. I will try to implement in my experience

HIi @RolandRaytchev if possible can you please elaborate popup with list elements method.

thanks for the feedback! Ok if this could be interesting for your I will provide the sample project where is the   picture (first picture) please, check it and if you have some question about the functionality or idea how to extend ( i mean from UI design) then , please , let me know. Thanks

Thank You @RolandRaytchev for the help.

Top Tags