cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Bug creating new project--screen disabled?

ClayHelberg
17-Peridot

Bug creating new project--screen disabled?

I'm seeing some odd behavior with the most recent update (9.7.1.5619). When I try to create a new project, I get the new project popup, but there's a full-screen gray overlay on top of it, so I can't click any of the objects on the screen. The odd thing is, I can still navigate the controls in the popup with the keyboard, so I can enter a name, and tab down to the "Create" button, and after creating the project it works OK. (Which is good, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to create a new project at all!)

This happens with both Chrome and Firefox, so I'm pretty sure it's not a weird cookie or cache issue. Is anyone else seeing this, or just me?

ClayHelberg_0-1668198407769.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Clay,

I also had this problem.  I had updated the main.css file to include the transform: translate(0,0); code to the ui-view element to fix the dragging widgets issue as outlined in CS377978.  It was a trade off to either have the front page broken, or have the dragging of widgets in every single expereince broken.  But now that my Chrome is at 107, the dragging problem has gone away, so I had to remove the addition to the main.css file so the main page works correctly.

Hope this helps.

Allan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Clay,

I also had this problem.  I had updated the main.css file to include the transform: translate(0,0); code to the ui-view element to fix the dragging widgets issue as outlined in CS377978.  It was a trade off to either have the front page broken, or have the dragging of widgets in every single expereince broken.  But now that my Chrome is at 107, the dragging problem has gone away, so I had to remove the addition to the main.css file so the main page works correctly.

Hope this helps.

Allan

Thanks, Allan, that was it! I had also made that change, undoing it has things working correctly again.

Top Tags